We are just over one month away from ArtezInterAction 2012, an amazing day of multichannel fundraising essentials! On October 18th, join us for incredible insights directly from Facebook – and tons more!
There are a couple of things we've been incredibly excited about lately at Artez:
- Everything to do with Facebook.
- The ArtezInterAction 2012, Web, Social, and Mobile Fundraising Strategies conference coming up on October 18th.
Combine these together and we can hardly contain ourselves!
At ArtezInterAction 2012, we can't wait to be joined in Toronto by Steve Irvine, Senior Business Leader at Facebook Canada!
Steve joined Facebook in early 2011 to lead a team that educates clients on social marketing, assisting them in growing and building their brands. He built his expertise as the Founder and CEO of 80/20 Solutions, a marketing software enterprise. Steve truly has his finger on the pulse on innovation in multichannel marketing, and on October 18th, he'll offer the insights you need to bring your fundraising to the next level.
Steve is an expert on how you can engage your supporters with Facebook, and he'll share:
- The growing value of friends influencing friends.
- Building online communities and reaching more supporters at once than ever before.
- How new tools and channels allow us to share opinions instantaneously, and the impact this has on nonprofits and their interaction with donors and volunteers.
- The power of Facebook's Social Graph, which can be used to connect with more than 18,000,000 Canadians.
Steve Irvine is just the tip of the iceberg at ArtezInterAction. We'll also outstanding speakers from organizations like Google, Rethink Breast Cancer, TVO, Huffington Post Canada and so many more! If you think you can fundraise, this is the conference for you.
For more info on why you should attend, here are five reasons.
And if you're convinced, don't hesitate to register now! Tickets are going fast!